In Leatherz is a wholesale company and the prices quoted are solely for retailers.
- $300 minimum order
- All Prices are Exclusive of GST.
- Payment can be made by EFT or Cheque, Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) facility available and will incur a 2.5% surcharge.
- Banking details are to be found at the bottom of every invoice and statement. Please quote invoice number in description or on back of cheque.
- All Orders are to be pre paid.
- Any proforma not paid within two weeks will be cancelled.
- All goods remain the property of In Leatherz until paid for in full.
- Freight charges will be borne by customer.
- We try our best to maintain a single retail outlet selling In Leatherz goods in an area. However, exclusivity will be determined on your buying pattern, communication and payment history.
- Exclusivity will not be given on partial collection. Two shops in a given area may stock In Leatherz , but we will endeavor not to have the same stock in the two shops.
- If you do not pay your account within the agreed time, or do not place an order within 6 months, we reserve the right to place your account back to proforma or lose your account to stock In Leatherz.
In Leatherz reserves the right to refuse to sell goods.
- We encourage orders to be sent in writing, by email, website.
In Leatherz does not work by consignment.
In Leatherz reserves the right to change prices of goods without prior notice.
- Physical retail stores that operate an online store as an extension of their retail business must apply for written permission to sell In Leatherz products in the online environment.
- Any items out of stock will be placed on back order unless discontinued, and sent out when available.
- If you do not wish to receive back orders In Leatherz must be notified prior to packing and shipping.
- Back orders will not incur freight charges. However, if the order is split (on your request) or a number of items added to the back order freight will be charged.
In Leatherz products are covered by up to 6 months warranty (from the time of purchase- with proof of purchase) for manufacturing faults, excluding those sold on specials.
- Misuse or irresponsible use of goods with obvious avoidable damage will not be covered by warranty.
In Leatherz will replace or credit any item incorrectly invoiced and delivered to you from our warehouse.
- Incorrect, shortage or faulty stock must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Claims for incorrect shipment will not be considered after this time.
- In the event of returning goods, In Leatherz must be notified of the problem. Following this the item must be packed properly and posted back to In Leatherz by Australia Post.
- Returned goods will be exchanged not credited (unless by prior arrangement).
- Incorrect choice of stock may not be returned.
In Leatherz warranty and policy does not cover:
- Products sold on special
- Products sold by a stockist outside of the 90 day warranty period.
- Claims made without proof of purchase.
- Incorrect selection. No replacement or credit will be issued for incorrect ordering or if you simply change your mind.
- If faults are deemed to be caused by non-fair wear and tear no replacement or credit will be issued.
In Leatherz is the owner of the Trade Marks, design and all copy right on all intellectual property associated with and incorporated in the products and other materials provided.
- The intellectual property of In Leatherz will only be used in signage, promotion, advertising and re-sellers website with the written approval from In Leatherz.
- The re-seller will immediately cease to use the In Leatherz intellectual property on request from In Leatherz.